The Cardiac Watch User Manual
Thank you for your purchase of the Cardiac Watch.
Below you will find the user manual for your device. We’ve created it to make it as easy to use as possible and to assist you in accessing all of the watches features which at first may seem a little confusing or intimidating – particularly for our senior users who may not feel overly versed on using newer technology. Never the less, we feel comfortable that you will get proficient with your device in short order.
If you have a specific question you can also visit our knowledge base section which contains all of the information in the manual in an easy to search format. It is located here.
Charging Your Watch
To turn on your Cardiac Watch, hold your finger to the silver button for three second on the bottom face of the watch and the watch will turn on. If the watch doesn’t come to life, then use the steps below to wake it up.
NOTE: If your watch just arrived, your Cardiac Watch typically be in hibernation mode when it arrives and to turn it on, you’ll need to charge it using the steps listed below.
To do this use these instructions.
1. Your watch charges by plugging directly into a standard USB port and can be either from a household current or a 12 volt vehicle current. You can plug your watch into your USB port on your computer, or a USB charging block such as that came with your cell phone.
2. The male USB end of the watch is located at the end of the watch face in the band. To access this, simply pull the band from the side of the watch with the silver button on the face. The first time you do this it may be a bit firm or hard to do, but it will get easier one the band has softened up around the area.
3. Plug in the watch to the USB port. As soon as it is correctly plugged in, the watch will come to life and you will see a moving charge meter on the face of the screen.
4. Your watch only requires a maximum two hours to charge. It’s a good idea to fully charge it before using it for the first time. Do not leave your watch on charge mode for long periods of time as it can damage the battery.
5. Once your watch is charged, put the band back on and it is ready to use.