Connecting Your Watch to Your Phone via Bluetooth
To get the most out of your Cardiac Watch purchase, you’ll need to download the app and connect your phone to the watch via Bluetooth.
To do this follow these steps.
- On the app on your phone, touch the WATCH ICON at the bottom of your screen that says device. You will be taken to the next screen.
- Near the top of the screen you will see a button that says BIND DEVICE.
- BE SURE YOUR WATCH IS ON to connect to your phone.
- The app will find your watch including it’s serial number.
- Touch the device information on your phone and it will connect your phone to your watch.
- On some phones, you may get a notice or request asking if it’s ok to connect to the device. Click Yes.
Your all set up and your phone should be paired with your phone. If you have any trouble – please contact our support team Help Desk and we will provide you with assistance.