Charging Your Watch
To turn on your Cardiac Watch, hold your finger to the silver button for three second on the bottom face of the watch and the watch will turn on. If the watch doesn’t come to life, then use the steps below to wake it up.
NOTE: If your watch just arrived, your Cardiac Watch typically be in hibernation mode when it arrives and to turn it on, you’ll need to charge it using the steps listed below.
To do this use these instructions.
1. Your watch charges by plugging directly into a standard USB port and can be either from a household current or a 12 volt vehicle current. You can plug your watch into your USB port on your computer, or a USB charging block such as that came with your cell phone.
2. The male USB end of the watch is located at the end of the watch face in the band. To access this, simply pull the band from the side of the watch with the silver button on the face. The first time you do this it may be a bit firm or hard to do, but it will get easier one the band has softened up around the area.
3. Plug in the watch to the USB port. As soon as it is correctly plugged in, the watch will come to life and you will see a moving charge meter on the face of the screen.
4. Your watch only requires a maximum two hours to charge. It’s a good idea to fully charge it before using it for the first time. Do not leave your watch on charge mode for long periods of time as it can damage the battery.
5. Once your watch is charged, put the band back on and it is ready to use.
This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Users of this site or device should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem, or disease. A person should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis or treatment.